Are you looking for an effective and a convenient method to record audio clips? Whether it is a song that suddenly pops up on your radio or a professional level sound clip, all you have to do is to install Cinch Audio Recorder. It can be considered the best audio recorder that you will ever be able to get your hands on.
The Cinch Audio Recorder wasn’t released a long time back (released in 2017). It has been there on the internet only for a small period of time. However, the product has been able to receive a lot of positive reputation within a short period of time. The unique and innovative features offered by this audio recorder have contributed a lot towards its popularity. It can also be considered as the best audio recorder available for the individuals who stream audio on a regular basis.
As mentioned earlier, the key features that you will be able to discover in Cinch Audio Recorder have contributed a lot towards its popularity. Below mentioned are some of the most prominent features that you will be able to experience with the system.
The ability to record audio tracks at a bit rate of 320kbps can be considered as the key feature that you will be able to find in this audio recorder. Most of the audio recorders that you will be able to purchase from the market don’t come along with this functionality. The best thing about Cinch Audio Recorder is that even if your audio streamer is streaming content at a bitrate of 128kbps, you are provided with the ability to record them and save at a higher bitrate. Hence, Cinch Audio Recorder will always provide you with the best quality sounds. You will never complain about the quality of audio tracks offered by this app.
When using Cinch Audio Recorder, you are provided with the ability to record the songs that you hear when streaming a radio channel and save them as separate MP3 files. This can keep you away from the hassle of purchasing the songs you like. You can simply save them in high-quality MP3 tracks and listen at any time you want.
Cinch Audio Recorder is equipped with an automatic ID3 tagger as well. Even though you can find this feature in many audio recorders out there on the internet, the accuracy you will be able to experience is extremely high. Hence, you will be able to get all essential information, such as the artist, title, and album for every single song.
This audio recording tool is not just compatible with saving files in MP3 format. You will also find it as an easy task to save the audio files that you record in WAV format. You just need to select the file format that you prefer and move forward with it.
The sounds that you record with the help of Cinch Audio Recorder can be muted according to your preferences. If you are recording inside a quiet room, this will be one of the most impressive features that you will be able to receive. On the other hand, you are provided with the ability to define how your recordings should be.
The audio clips that you record with the assistance of Cinch Audio Recorder can be edited right from the app. You will be able to edit them and save as ringtones in the mobile as well. Whenever you come across the need to put up a beautiful song that you hear on the radio as your ringtone, this feature will come for your survival.
Another great feature that you will be able to discover in Cinch Audio Recorder is that it doesn’t come along with any advertisements. Hence, you will be provided with the opportunity to get a convenient experience while you are listening to music. You will never get distracted by the ads that pop up.
Before you get your hands on Cinch Audio Recorder, it is important to have a basic understanding of the functionality of it as well. Below mentioned are the basic steps that you will need to follow in order to use the audio recorder.
- As the first thing, you will need to download and install Cinch Audio Recorder. It can be installed like any other desktop application that you install on the computer.
- Upon successful installation, you must go ahead and open up the application. Once you do it, the software will be ready to go ahead and record the audio tracks for you.
- Now you need to open up your audio streamer. You can even visit the favorite audio streaming site and play whatever you want. Cinch Audio Recorder will run in the meantime. Whenever you get the need to record an audio clip, you just need to switch to Cinch Audio Recorder and click on “record”. While recording a song, Cinch Audio Recorder is powerful enough to capture all ID3 tags as well. Hence, you can get a complete overview of the song at the time of saving it.
- Once you are done with the recording, you can press on the “Stop” button that you can find on the interface.
- All the sound clips recorded with Cinch Audio Recorder will be stored on your hard drive. You can browse the relevant folder and find all the sound clips that have been recorded. Cinch Audio Recorder provides you with the ability to change the default saving location of your hard drive as well.
How to edit ID3 tag?
If the software fails to identify ID3 tags, you can always to edit and add the correct info manually. Click ID3 editor icon to edit ID3 info included Title, Artist, Album name, Year, Genre and Album cover.
How to make ringtone from recorded music?
Click ringtone icon and choose where the ringtone starting and ending point from the timeline. You could preview the ringtone you have chosen. If that is ok, click “Save” button to save the ringtone on your computer.
How to set output folder?
- Click on the “Setting” icon in the top right of the screen and then select “Folder Path”
- Change the “Folder Path” and Save it
- Easy to record any streaming music and save it as MP3 files (up to320kbp/s or Save as lossless WAV ) separately
- Get title, artist, album name and album cover of a recorded song.
- Muted sound while recording (it is useful when you need recording in a quiet environment)
- Make a ringtone from a recorded music
- Remove Spotify audio ads
- Good support (get a reply from support team within 3 hours)
- Not available for Mac, Android, and iPhone
- Recording all sound that currently playing on your computer
- Need to wait few seconds before it shows your recording
- Unregistered version only allows recording for 5 songs
As you can see, Cinch Audio Recorder is a great tool available for you to record audio on your computer. All people who stream audio on their computers will find this application useful. That’s because they are provided with the chance to record all the songs in a convenient and an effective manner.
This software costs $25USD for a registered version. But the good news is that you can get Cinch audio recorder for free and that is only for blog users, check more detail how to get it free here